The Encore 2000 features a bright LCD display that can be seen from a wide angle, touch sensitive scratching and has Relay Playback, a great feature that automatically switches between the two decks from track to track or at the end of each CD.
The unit includes a MP3 cradle that mounts just above the unit’s Auxiliary mini jack input. This makes is easy for DJs to play tracks from their favorite MP3 player.
MP3/CD Players Features:
- Plays MP3, CD & CD-R discs
- 2 USB slots for thumb drives or hard drives ***
- Built-in 4x4 Audio interface
- Balance XLR Outputs
- Digital Scratch effect
- Seamless Loop
- Tempo Lock
- USB Media player Fader Start **
- Relay Playback
- Includes MP3 cradle that mounts directly to the Encore 2000
- Large bright LCD display shows track name, elapsed, remaining*
and total time, Auto BPM, folder number, Pitch, etc.
- Auxiliary Input on front (Mini input - great for MP3 Players or Satellite Radio)
- Instant Start
- +10 track advance button
- Touch Sensitive Scratching
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Tap sync BPM
- Pitch range: +/- 4%, +/- 8%, +/- 16%
- Anti Shock (20 sec. per side)
Mixer Main Feature:
- 2 Channel Pro Mixer built-in
- Inputs: 2 CD (built-in), 2 Line, 1 Aux, 1 Mic
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- Bass, Mid, Treble & Gain adjustment for each channel
- Master Level, Mic Level, Cue Mix & Cue Level adjustment
- Relay Playback with On/Off button (playback between two CD Players)
- Direct Line Level outs for CD players to Mix with external Mixers or use with external sound cards.
- Multi-voltage: AC 115-230V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.75"x11.25"x4.5" / 450x285x110mm
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 5 kg.
|MCM Part #:||555-14765|
|American Audio Part #:||ENCORE 2000|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|