Unbalanced lines are more susceptible to picking up electrical noise and RF interference than balanced lines - the longer the unbalanced cable, the greater the chance of a problem. Using this device to connect two pieces of equipment is one of the most cost-effective ways to convert between unbalanced signals and true balanced signals. Automatically translates signal voltages to match difference in ground potentials.
- Removes AC Hum Noise
- Breaks Ground Loops Safely
- Maintains Highest Sonic Quality
- High-Performance Ultra-Compact Design
- High-Quality Components and Exceptionally Rugged Construction
- (2) 1/4" TRS Inputs and Outputs for 2-Mono or 1 Stereo Signal
- Automatically Converts Unbalanced to Balanced Signal Without Any Signal Loss
- Weight :0.54 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-16050|
|Pyle Part #:||PHE300|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|