Pre Amplifier Microphone / Phono
By MCM Custom Audio (555-17806)
MCM Part #555-17806
You Save: $15.99 (50 %)
Combination Microphone/Phono Preamplifier
High quality, compact preamplifier allows turntables with magnetic cartridges to be connected to standard amplifier line level inputs. It also uniquely accepts either one or two microphones to do the same. It is perfect for connecting turntables to newer home theater receivers, small scale karaoke environments, or recording vinyl to PC's via the sound card input.
- L/R RCA RIAA equalized phono inputs
- L/R RCA phono line level outputs
- Dual 1/4" mic inputs (connecting to right input only will create mono mode)
- Front panel MIC/PHONO selector
- Red LED power indicator
- Rugged metal housing, black color
- Requires 12VDC, AC adapter included
- Input impedance: 50Kohm
- Input level: 0.5mV (mic, 3mV (phono)
- Gain: 50dB
- S/N ratio: >48dB
- Equalization: RIAA (phono input only)
- Output level: 150mV
- Output impedance: 10Kohm
- Dimensions: 1.4" (H) x 5.3" (W) x 2.8" (D)
|MCM Part #:||555-17806|
|MCM Custom Audio Part #:||555-17806|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 041View in Catalog
24-12042 - 6' Male to Male RCA Stereo Audio Cable
The Stellar Labs Value Series Stereo Audio Cables are high quality directional analog stereo interconnects ideally suited for capturing the depth and detail in your favorite music or home theater presentations. The dual conductor 90% spiral-wrapped cable helps pro...
35-2665 - UltraVoice Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphones 3 Pack
Dynamic Cardioid Microphones (3 pack)
Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. BEHRINGER has bundled three great-sounding dynamic microphones into one impact-resistant case, with stand adapters and mic clips so you'...