Phono Preamp with TOSLINK and USB Interface
Front mounted gain control and Signal/Clip LED allows easy optimization of a wide range of analog input sources. The USB Monitor/headphone provides zero latency monitoring of the input source for easy cueing. The USB PhonoPlusPS can also act as audio playback source for any USB equipped computer or laptop. Optical TOSLINK Input and Output as well as an S/PDIF Input make the USB PhonoPlusPS an ideal analog / digital audio to USB interface as well.
The built-in low noise Phono Preamp circuit is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The Line Out jacks are always connected to the input preamp signal for source monitoring or to allow use as a stand-alone phono preamp.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the USB PhonoPlusPS can be powered by either external power supply or directly via USB port. To ensure maximum versatility, the USB PhonoPlusPS is fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 USB audio device drivers as well as Apple OS9.1/OS-X computers with native USB support.
USB PhonoPlusPS ships with Audacity software.
- USB Connectivity to Desktop and Laptop Computers
- RIAA Accurate Low Noise Phono Preamp
- Up to 45 dB of Clean Gain
- Latency Free Monitoring
- S/PDIF or optical to USB and USB to Optical Interfaces Included
- Preamp Line Out Allows Use as a Stand-alone Phono Preamp
- Includes Recording & Production Software
- Compact, Stackable all Aluminum Chassis
- Flexible Power from USB or External Power Supply
|MCM Part #:||555-2717|
|Applied Research Technology Part #:||USBPHONOPLUSPS|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|