This assembly is specifically designed to connect the stereo output to a single line level input channel on a prosound amplifier or mixer. Left and right audio channels pass through independent isolation transformers, then are combined at PIN2 of the XLR output plug. PIN3 is tied to PIN1, audio ground. While this is an XLR output, the audio signal is unbalanced.
- 3.5mm stereo male input
- 3-pin male XLR mono output
- Molded connectors with integral strain reliefs
- Highly flexible cable, overall length 60"
- Frequency response: 50Hz~20KHz ±0.2dB
- 1:1 ratio isolation transformer, 600Ω each channel
|MCM Part #:||555-8494|
|Stellar Labs Part #:||555-8494|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|