This assembly is specifically designed to connect the stereo output to two input channels on a prosound amplifier or mixer. Each channel passes through independent isolation transformers, then are combined at PIN2 of the XLR output plug. PIN3 is tied to PIN1, audio ground. While these are XLR outputs, the left and right audio signals are unbalanced.
- 3.5mm stereo male input
- Left and right 3-pin male XLR outputs
- Molded connectors with integral strain reliefs
- Highly flexible cable, overall length 60"
- Frequency response: 50Hz~20KHz ±0.2dB
- 1:1 ratio isolation transformer, 600Ω each channel
|MCM Part #:||555-8496|
|Stellar Labs Part #:||555-8496|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|