Fully enclosed, attached metal back–box ensures uniform sound quality, regardless of mounting location, while protecting the speaker from insulation debris and temperature extremes. Rotating mounting clips allow fast installation in to ceiling tile and drywall with no additional hardware.
- Moisture resistant polypropylene cone
- Rubber woofer surround
- Fully pivotal 1" mylar dome tweeter
- Recessed push terminal speaker connections accept up to 16AWG speaker wire
- Speaker cable clamp assembly
- Attachment for seismic cable support
- Rotary transformer tap selector
- 8ohm bypass mode for conventional high fidelity applications
- Optional T-Bar Support which provides necessary weight loading in drop ceilings
- Woofer: 8" poly cone with butyl rubber surround
- Tweeter: 1" mylar dome
- Power capacity: 60W/120W RMS/peak
- Frequency response: 47Hz ~ 20KHz
- SPL: 92dB (W/M)
- Transformer taps: 8Ω, 5W, 10W, 20W, 30W, 40W
- Overall frame diameter: 10¾"
- Required cutout: 9¼"
- Mounting depth: 7"
|MCM Part #:||555-9110|
|MCM Custom Audio Part #:||555-9110|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 136
MCM Cat 56, Page 149View in Catalog