Rack Mount Stereo Amplifier
This two-channel rack-mountable amp's got power - 1000 watts! Each input takes RCA, XLR, or ¼' phono. Control each channel with an illuminated knob. A clipping LED reminds you to turn it down if your signal is distorted. Use in stereo, mono, or bridge mode for maximum output.
See the entire series.
Connect your speakers using the two Speakon inputs, or use the shock-free banana plugs on the back. The heavy duty fan with aluminum heat sink and protection circuit guards your equipment for optimum performance.
- Rugged 2RU rack mount chassis
- Detented gain controls for each amplifier channel
- LED indicators for output, clip protect and signal presence
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" line level inputs
- Ground lift switch
- Stereo and bridged mono operation
- Heavy duty 5-way binding posts output
- Twist lock (speakon compatible) speaker outputs
(per manufacturers information)
- 250W RMS x 2CH (8Ω)
- 500W RMS x 2CH (4Ω)
- 1000W RMS bridged mono (8Ω)
- Dimensions: 3½" (H) x 19" (W) x 10" (D)
- Power Requirements: 110VAC, 60Hz, 220VAC, 50Hz (selectable)
|MCM Part #:||555-9580|
|Pyle Part #:||PTA1000|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|