Introducing the one of the first USB-IF Certified Wireless USB solution, the IOGEAR Wireless USB Hub & Adapter kit (GUWH104Kit). The IOGEAR Wireless USB Hub & Adapter kit allows your desktop or laptop to wirelessly communicate with USB printers, scanners, game controllers, flash drives, external hard drives, and other USB devices. It complies with the Multi-band OFDM Ultra Wide Band (UWB) 1.0 specification, and provides users with transmission speeds of up to 480Mbps*. It is the perfect combination of convenient USB connectivity, blazing fast data transfers and the benefits of going wireless.
The IOGEAR Wireless USB Kit takes advantage of the UWB radio technology to deliver fast wireless USB communication between your computer and USB peripherals. The IOGEAR Kit wirelessly connects to USB devices up to 30-feet away from your computer. Imagine transferring files to a hard drive across the room! The Wireless USB hub can connect to many other USB devices and offers high-bandwidth video, audio and data transfers. Additionally, the wireless frequency range of UWB helps avoid interference with other wireless devices like mobile phones, Wi-Fi networks, and Bluetooth devices. And because the IOGEAR Wireless USB hub is certified by the USB-IF you know that it will work with any other Certified Wireless USB devices that come to market.
Works with Peripherial like...
- Reduce Cable Clutter - Move USB devices away from your laptop or desktop to eliminate the hassle of cable organization and free up your desk space
- Certified Wireless USB - Seamlessly work with other Certified Wireless USB products
- Wireless Freedom - Works like a regular USB hub without the cable tangling while still maintaining the same USB 2.0 compatibility
- Easy & Secure - The kit provides everything you need to connect to USB devices wirelessly, no complicated network setup
- Ultra-Fast - Ideal for wirelessly streaming audio or video file from USB storage devices across the room
- Multiple PC Connections - Access your USB devices from up to3 Wireless USB enabled PCs and manually switch to the desired PC*
Will Not work with...
- External Hard Drives and Flash Memory sticks
- Digital Cameras
- Personal Media Players
- USB Enabled LCD Monitors and Projectors
- PDA's, Smartphones and Cell Phones
- USB Audio speakers
*Each PC must be enabled with the Wireless USB Adapter or have Wireless USB built-in. Access is limited to one PC at a time. Maximum performance for wireless USB derived from Wireless USB specification. Actual performance may vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range and coverage. Performance depends on many factors, conditions and variables, including wireless distance, volume of network traffic, network overhead, building materials and construction, operating system being used, interference and other adverse conditions. A clear line of sight between Wireless USB Hub and Host adapter within 30 feet is recommended for optimal performance.
- Not compatible with 64-bit operating systems
- Windows XP (SP2), Windows VISTA 32-bit, or Windows 7 32-bit (Drivers available for download)
- USB 2.0 Compliant Hardware and Systems
* For best performance and maximum enjoyment, please regularly download the latest driver, user manual and firmware.
- 1 WUSB Hub GUWH104
- 1 WUSB Host USB Adapter GUWA100U
- 1 WUSB Hub Antenna
- 1 WUSB Hub Power Supply
- 1 USB Type A to mini - B Cable
- 1 Extension / Swivel Adapter
- 1 Software CD (Electronic Manual)
- Quick Start Guide