Input! Output! Interface with switches, sensors, LEDs, serial devices, and more. Netduino offers 22 GPIOs combined with SPI, I2C, 2 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 4 PWM channels and 6 ADC channels. Code! Debug! Repeat!
.NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more.
To get a glimpse of how its done, check out the basic 'getting started' guide
. You can even now use the Netduino on Linux & Mac computer using open source Mono
instead of .NET.
And its very expandable just like the Arduino!
3rd-party accessories offer pre-built functionality like GPS location, servo control and battery power. Netduino is also pin-compatible with Arduino shields. 3rd-party drivers are required for some Arduino shields. Design files included. Netduino is an open source electronics platform. All design files and source code are included. Learn from the designs. Remix, and enjoy the freedom of open source.
In the box
- Processor and Memory
- Atmel 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 48MHz, ARM7
- Code Storage: 128 KB
- RAM: 60 KB
- Buttons and Leds
- Led colors: power led - white, user led - blue
- Button features: functions as a reset button (default), can be used as GPIO input
- Input and Output
- All 20 digital and analog pins: GPIO
- Digital pins 0-1: UART 1 RX, TX
- Digital pins 2-3: UART 2 RX, TX
- Digital pins 5-6: PWM, PWM
- Digital pins 7-8: UART 2 RTS, CTS
- Digital pins 9-10: PWM, PWM
- Digital pins 11-13: SPI MOSI, MISO, SPCK
- Analog pins 4-5: I2C SDA, SCL
- Input: 7.5 - 12.0 VDC or USB powered
- Output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
- Analog reference: 2.6 - 3.3 VDC, only required when using ADC features
- Max current: 8 mA per pin
- Digital pins 2, 3, 7: 16 mA per pin
- Analog pins 0-3: 2 mA per pin
- Microcontroller max current: 200 mA total
- Digital i/o are 3.3 V--but 5 V tolerant, internal pull-ups are 3.3 V tolerant
- Netduino board
- Micro USB Cable
|MCM Part #:||58-17995|
|Netduino Part #:|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|