1000W X 2Ch at 2ohm Autosound Mosfet Amplifier
By Lanzar (VCT2210)
MCM Part #60-10132
You Save: $102.01 (51 %)
2,000 Watt Two Channel MOSFET Amplifier
Compact low cost amplifier is perfect for a variety of autosound installations including existing system upgrade. Its two channels are 2 ohm stable, bridgeable to 4ohm mono, and included variable high and low pass filters make it suitable for use with mains as well as sub woofer systems.
- MOSFET power supply
- FULL/HPF/LPF crossover switch
- Variable high pass filter: 40Hz ~ 250Hz
- Variable low pass filter: 40Hz ~ 250Hz
- Variable input level: 6V ~ 200mV
- Selectable bass boost: 0dB / +18dB
- Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Power and protection LED indicator
- Line level RCA input and output
- 1,000W x 2 CH @ 2ohm
- 2,000W bridged mono @ 4ohm
- Frequency response: 15Hz ~ 30KHz
- S/N ratio: >95dB
- THD: 0.1 %
- Fuse requirement: 40A (x2) Maxi Type
- Dimensions: 10.63" (W) x 1.75" (H) x 12.0" (L)
|MCM Part #:||60-10132|
|Lanzar Part #:||VCT2210|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 282
MCM Cat 56, Page 137View in Catalog
60-10141 - 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit
8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit
Complete wiring kit everything everything needed to install large amplifiers in the vehicle. . It includes 16 feet of blue primary cable and three feet of silver ground cable, plus speaker cable, crimp connectors and other items...
Others Also Bought
294-1350 - Cordless Telephone Battery
Battery failure is the most common cause of cordless telephone problems. Replacing the battery helps reduce or eliminate static, cross talk and reduced range. Dantona offers the broadest range of replacement cordless telephone batteries for today's popular...
60-4146 - Quoobz Cube Style Bandpass 10'' Subwoofer
Bandpass 10'' Subwoofer
Single channel bandpass speaker system is perfect for adding high levels of low frequency response to any vehicle system. Use with single channel amplifiers, or multi-channel models in bridged mode.