Professional testing kit provides simultaneous testing of voice, video and data cables to save time and improve efficiency. Tests continuity on RJ11/12 cables, RJ45 and F-connections for voice, data and video applications, displays PASS, cross-over open, short, mis-wire and split pair faults, locates cable runs to wall outlets and measures cable length.
- Tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- The self-storing Test-n-Map Remote (#1) tests, maps and IDs a cable run in a single step!
- Utilize the 19 LanMap and CoaxMap Location Remotes to identify cable runs
- Test for open, short, miswire or split-pair faults
- Measure cable length up to 2,000 ft. (610 m)
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with the Tone Generator (functionality requires an analog tone tracing probe not included)
- Other features include: voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator and a self-storing remote
- Carrying Case has custom-designed compartments to hold tester and accessories securely
- Kit includes: 1 Scout® Pro 2 Tester, a self-storing Test-n-Map Remote #1, 1 LanMap Kit with 19 RJ45 Location Remotes, 1 CoaxMap Kit with 19 F-connector Location Remotes, 1 coax barrel F adapter, 1 carrying case, manual and 9V battery
|MCM Part #:||72-11310|
|Klein Tools Part #:||VDV501-825|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|