The Magnet Stick is an instrument for testing the presence of magnetic fields. By simply holding the tip of the instrument near the test area, it indicates a magnetic field by glowing.
The test lamp responds to all kinds of magnetic fields, from alternating current to direct current and permanent magnets. This ATEX approved model is for use in explosive environments.
- ATEX Version - Safe for use in explosive enviroments
- Powerful red light in the tip to indicate presence of a magnetic field
- Easy to use
- Solenoid valves in pneumatic and hydraulic control equipment can easily be tested
- Test relays with coils and electrically controlled solenoid valves in all types of vehicles and machines
- Test solenoid valves when servicing oil burners
||300 Gauss, (0,3 mT)
||2x AAA batteries (supplied)
||80% @ 30°C, 50% @ 40°C
||14° to +122°F
||Test magnet included
|MCM Part #:||72-11660|
|Sagab Part #:||MT702 EX|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|