RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model comes with a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz ISM bands, including 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHzand 915MHz, also including UHF TV, 70cm and 33cm HAM radio, GSM, etc. Any frequency from 240MHzto 960MHzis covered.
||240 - 960 MHz
||112KHz - 100MHz
||LCD 128x64 pixels with backlight
||Supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
||Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included
||-115dBm to 0dBm
|Absolute Max input power
|Average noise level
|Frequency stability and accuracy
|Amplitude stability and accuracy
|Resolution bandwidth (RBW)
||Automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
||4.5" x 2.75" x 1" (113x70x25 mm)
|MCM Part #:||72-12865|
|Seeed Studio Part #:||109990010|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|