- Built-in self-test, no adjustments or calibration required.
- Operates with a bipolar LED and audible tone to indicate test results.
- Color-coded test leads with alligator clips for fast, dependable connections.
- Test leads permanently attached to the tester and can not be misplaced.
- Over 75 hours of testing on a single 9 volt DC transistor battery.
Test In or Out of Circuit:
- Power Required: 9V DC transistor battery (not included)
- Max. Current: 194 ma
- Avg. Test Current: 181ma
- Size: 3-1/32"(L) x 2-7/16"(W) x 7/8"(H)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (without battery)
- 4.0 oz. (with battery)
- Test Leads: 24 inches long
- Field Effect Transistors (FET)
- Silicon Controlled Rectifiers (SCR)
- Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Bipolar Light Emitting Diodes
- Bridge Rectifiers
- Incandescent Lamps
- Detect Transistor Leakage
- Detect a DC Voltage*
- Detect the Polarity of a DC Voltage*
- Discrete Components
*CAUTION: The Lil' Bitty Tester™ is NOT recommended for AC voltage or DC voltage greater than 28V DC.
|MCM Part #:||72-6120|
|Lil Bittytester Part #:||LBT-2|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 1238
MCM Cat 56, Page 1100View in Catalog