Active device is essential for reliable installation of background music and paging systems in residences, offices buildings and public areas. Avoid costly service calls and amplifier damage by verifying actual speaker system impedance prior to operation. Unlike conventional volt/ohm meters, which measure DC resistance, this unit utilizes an internal 1KHz oscillator to measure true impedance.
- Accurately measure speaker lines that utilize impedance matching volume controls, switchers, transformers and passive crossovers
- Because this unit accurately measures up to 20Kohm, it may also be utilized with 25V, 50V, 70V, and 100V speaker line transformers in commercial installations (information included in the manual)
- Large digital display features 1" characters for easy viewing
- Rotary selector provides 200Ω, 2KΩ and 20KΩ scales
- Rugged, double insulated case is CATIII rated for use up to 200V
- Dimensions: 3" (H) x 7"(W) 3-1/4"(D)
- Includes: Test leads, carry case and owners manual
- Requires six “AA” batteries, not included
|MCM Part #:||72-6948|
|Tenma Part #:||72-6948|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|