Heavy Duty 60 Amp Switch Mode Power Supply
High current supply is fully adjustable from 1~15VDC, making it suitable for communications racks, ham radio stations, autosound display and servicing. Remote sensing input allows output voltage to be measured externally, ideal when the load is located some distance from the power supply. Efficient switch mode design provides very high output current in a compact lightweight package.
Temperature controlled, variable speed fan cooling ensures quiet, reliable long–term operation. Dual LED digital display simultaneously shows output voltage and current. Output voltage is adjusted via front panel control, external 5Kohm potentiometer (MCM #28-0678 not included), or external 0~5VDC control source.
- Front panel banana jacks provide convenient access for loads up to 5A
- Rear panel 3/8" posts accept banana plugs, ring terminals or spade lugs for loads up to 60A
- Remote voltage control
- Remote sensing
- Large 5/8" high LED digits
- Display resolution to 0.1V, 0.1A
- Excellent load and line regulation
- Low ripple and noise
- Over-voltage, overload, temperature and short circuit protection
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Output Voltage: 1~15VDC
- Output Current: 60A
- Load regulation: 0.1% +5mV
- Line regulation: 0.05% +3mV
- Ripple and noise: 40mV (p-p)
- Efficiency: 85%
- Meter accuracy: ±1% +1 count
- Power requirements: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" (H) x 8-3/4" (W) x 14-1/4" (D)
- Weight: 12.8 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||72-7655|
|Tenma Part #:||72-7655|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 1267
MCM Cat 56, Page 1104View in Catalog