Dual LCD display simultaneously shows output voltage and current. Individual fixed 12VDC and 5VDC outputs are also provided for TTL and CMOS circuits. All outputs are fully isolated, allowing series connection in any combination, for greater voltage flexibility.
Temperature controlled, variable speed fan cooling ensures quiet, reliable operation. 3/16" diameter binding posts accepts banana plugs or spade terminals, providing access to the variable output. Push terminals are provided for each fixed output.
- Large 5/8" digit LCD display
- Display accuracy to 0.1V, 0.1A
- Excellent load and line regulation
- Low ripple and noise
- Over-voltage, overload, temperature and short circuit protection
- Variable output: 0~30VDC, 0~10A
- Fixed output (#1): 12VDC, 500mA
- Fixed Output (#2): 5VDC, 500mA
- Load Regulation: <50mV
- Line Regulation: <10mV
- Ripple and noise: <5mV (RMS)
- Power requirements: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" (H) x 8" (W) x 11" (D)
- Weight: 14.3 lbs.