Velleman's LCD digital panel meter is designed as a digital DC voltage display meter for hobbyists and for industrial applications where accuracy is important. Over range indication informs a user of over-voltage conditions. Two to three readings are taken each second to ensure display reading integrity. For portability, this panel meter operates off of a 9V battery.
- Low cost version
- Single 8/12VDC (1mA) operation
- High input impedance: > 100Mohm.
- Display: 31/2 digit LCD
- Input sensitivity: 200mVFS
- Power supply: 9VDC (7~12VDC)
- Decimal point selection with wire jumper
- Automatic polarity indication
- Figure height: 0.52"
- Sampling rate: 2-3 readings/sec.
- Guaranteed zero reading for 0V input
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Power consumption: 1mA DC
- Size: 2.7" x 1.7"
|MCM Part #:||72-8100|
|Velleman SA Part #:||PMLCDL|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|