Four Channel USB Datalogger / Recorder with software
By Velleman SA (PCS10)
MCM Part #72-8520
For a limited time, take advantage of MCM's promotional price on this item.
The PSC10 allows you to record DC signals or slow-moving signals over very long periods and view the results on your PC.
Click Here to see additional recently added items from Velleman,
- Record DC signals or slow-moving signals over very long periods
- The measurements are automatically stored on your hard disk for further processing
- Thanks to the USB connection no power supply is necessary and installation is easy and straightforward
- Signals are instantly displayed on the PC screen using an analogue or DVM display
- USB cable included
- PC-LAB2000 Software included
at reduced introductory prices
- USB connected and powered
- Four DC-coupled input channels
- Input resistance: 1Mohm
- Maximum samples per second: 100
- Four input ranges: 3V / 6V / 15V and 30V
- Sensitivity: 10mV
- Accuracy: ±3% of full scale
- Maximum input: 30Vdc
- Power and recording/diagnostic LED
- Analogue trace or DVM readout
- 4 channels record simultaneously
- Minimum / maximum sample hold function for DVM
- From 1 sec to 1000 sec per division
- Storage and recall of screens (full colour) or data
- Automatic recording option for long recordings
- On screen markers for time and voltage
- DLL included for your own developments
PC, running Win98SE or higher (does not work on WinNT or Win95)
Free USB port
|MCM Part #:||72-8520|
|Velleman SA Part #:||PCS10|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 362
MCM Cat 56, Page 331View in Catalog
76-109 - 60MHz Oscilloscope Probe Kit
60MHz Oscilloscope Probe Kit
Ideal for oscilloscopes and other portable instruments.
76-260 - Oscilloscope Accessory Kit
Oscilloscope Test Accessory Kit
Configured for digital and analog oscilloscopes up to 1GHz, this five piece kit provides users with necessary interconnection cables and adaptors for general signal measurements with benchtop and handheld scopes. It is perfect for ...
Others Also Bought
21-4810 - General Purpose Case - 7.47'' x 4.33'' x 2.24''
Molded in smooth, black styrene plastic which is ideal for labels, silk screens, and decals Cases come with interlocking flange lid, 0.062" molded PC card guides, and self tapping screws Average wall thickness is 0.079"
21-9974 - Black Hand Held ABS Enclosure- 0.98" x 3.5" x 5.8"
This enclosure is ergonomically designed for hand-held comfort. Molded in general purpose ABS plastic with a black overmold, soft plastic grip. The top cover is recessed for membrane display or keypad. The PC board standoffs are molded into case.