CAT 5/6 cables are jammed with data, phone, surveillance cameras and now 48 volts of PoE (Power over Ethernet). This DVM spots these devices and adds two interactive buttons for LAN switches and the PoE ports. This device has two RJ45 jacks to let you connect 2 devices, passing through PoE power to the device and allowing you to monitor an active system.
- Detects network devices: Indicates advertised speed and duplex and pairs
- Detects phones: Indicates voltage amplitude and pairs
- Detects PoE: Indicates voltage amplitude and pairs
- Force link button: Sends link pulses to prompt communication
- Test PoE button: Simulates a VoIP phone or camera and prompts PoE
- Uses device LEDs to alert when device or voltage is present
- Measure power draw (in watts)
- Includes a full featured, filtered probe to audibly locate wire
|MCM Part #:||72-8815|
|Byte Brothers Part #:||POE1000ILT|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|