A high efficiency desktop AC-DC power converter useful with land mobile radio, security systems, test equipment, GPS receivers, OEM applications and a variety of other applications. This unit has front panel ammeter and voltmeter displays. Provides a regulated output DC voltage of 13.8V at 30 amps with an AC input of 120 volts.
- Produces clean reliable power
- Highly filtered to suppress RFI
- Over-current, short circuit and over-temperature protection
- Advanced switch-mode technology
- Reliable power with minimum weight and size
- Circuit innovations minimize output voltage ripple and RFI
- Input voltage can be set at 120VAC or 240VAC
- Includes a detachable power supply cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- UL listed to both USA & Canadian safety standards
||8.35" x 7.28" x 2.4"
|MCM Part #:||72-9725|
|Samlex America Part #:||SEC-1235M|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 1270
MCM Cat 56, Page 1107View in Catalog