With this fun and friendly book, you'll quickly discover why the supply for the Pi cannot keep up with the demand! Veteran tech authors Sean McManus and Mike Cook show you how to download and install the operating system, use the installed applications, and much more. You’ll learn how to prepare your workspace, assemble the necessary tools, work with test equipment, and find your way around the Raspberry Pi before moving on to a series of fun, lively projects that brings some power to your plain ol’ Pi.
- Covers connecting the Pi to other devices such as a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and more
- Teaches you basic Linux System Admin
- Walks you through editing images, creating web pages, and playing music
- Details how to program with Scratch and Python
- Explores creating simple hardware projects
|MCM Part #:||81-3450|
|John Wiley & Sons Part #:||9781118554210|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|