Raspberry Pi User Guide 2e is the newest edition of the runaway bestseller written by the Pi’s co-creator, Eben Upton, and tech writer Gareth Halfacree. It contains everything you need to know to get the Pi up and running.
- Connect a keyboard, mouse, monitor and other peripherals
- Install software and configure your Raspberry Pi
- Master basic Linux system administration
- Set up your Raspberry Pi as a productivity machine, multimedia centre, or web server
- Write programmes in Scratch and Python
- Use the GPIO port and add-on boards to connect your Raspberry Pi for use in electronics projects
Updated to cover the release of the Camera Board, the introduction of the Pi Store, NOOBS and much more, Raspberry Pi User Guide 2nd edition is the perfect companion for getting the most out of the computing phenomenon, the Raspberry Pi.
|MCM Part #:||81-3455|
|John Wiley & Sons Part #:||9781118795484|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|