You’ll learn how to prepare your workspace, assemble the necessary tools, work with test equipment, and find your way around the Raspberry Pi before moving on to a series of fun, lively projects that brings some power to your plain ol’ Pi.
- Features projects that use Python, which is Raspberry Pi's programming language of choice
- Includes projects for creating an information center for e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, weather, train times, and more
- Shows you how to recreate Pong and Pacman or write Tic Tac Toe
- Teaches you how to use Raspberry Pi's general purpose input/output port in order to speak to external hardware devices
- Walks you through setting up computer-controlled slot car racing, a swipe card door lock, disco lights, and more
|MCM Part #:||81-3460|
|John Wiley & Sons Part #:||9781118555439|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|