Additional sensors (MCM# 82-13616) may be required for wide driveways or to monitor an additional driveway.
- Alerts you when a vehicle is coming up your driveway
- Indoor AC-powered receiver chimes and flashes when a vehicle approaches
- Sensor is solar powered
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet (indoor use only)
- Operates with up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver
- Easy installation - mount the sensor next to your driveway on the included stake and plug the receiver into any electrical wall outlet inside your home
- No difficult underground wiring
- Additional sensor(s) will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered
- When a vehicle activates receiver, there is a 10 to 15 second delay for the unit to reset before the next vehicle will be detected
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
- Wireless frequency is 433 MHz
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12 feet. Additional monitors may be required for driveways exceeding range
- Small, rugged, waterproof sensor provides years of reliable service
- Multiple sensors and receivers can be used together as a system (up to 16 sets).Perfect for multiple driveways or large homes.
- One (1) year warranty from the date of original purchase
|MCM Part #:||82-13615|
|Safety Technology International Part #:||STI-34100|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|