This unique and patented device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for almost 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind.
- Cover is UV-stabilized
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components)
- 95 or 105 dB self-contained alarm. Complete with battery
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling)
- FM Approved
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)
|MCM Part #:||82-13700|
|Safety Technology International Part #:||STI-1100|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|