Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate material, this protective cover is recommended for areas where abuse is a problem. This may include vandalism, accidental damage or costly, annoying tampering by employees and others. Especially useful where thermostats are located in public areas, the device is easy to install for either flush mount applications (STI-9110) or surface mount installations with a 2-inch spacer (STI-3100). Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of protected thermostats or energy sensors. An inner wall on the frame prevents tampering with dials and levers.
- Offers excellent protection against tampering, abuse and accidental damage without affecting operation of mini thermostat or sensor
- Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely
- Inner wall prevents tampering with dials and levers
- Easy and quick installation
- Available for flush mount applications
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use
- Cover is UV-stabilized
- Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
|MCM Part #:||82-13730|
|Safety Technology International Part #:||STI-9110|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|