How It Works: Can be used for cabinets housing guns, ammunition, medicine, petty cash, paperwork, fire extinguisher, etc. Cabinet Alarm is mounted next to the door or in the cabinet and its reed switch unit is mounted on the door jam. The matching magnet is mounted on the door near it and when the door is opened, the device sounds a 105 dB warning horn.
- Compact design 3.37 in. (83mm) in diameter and 1 in. (25mm) deep
- Highly visible "stop sign" to warn the cabinet is protected
- Mounts easily next to or in cabinet
- Extremely cost-effective and easy to install
- 9 VDC alkaline battery is included
- Deactivation pin provided
- Has a reed switch activation for cabinets and display cases
- One year guarantee against breakage of ABS housing and on the electronic components
|MCM Part #:||82-14140|
|Safety Technology International Part #:||STI-6254|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|