When the distress alarm is activated, the auto dialer calls family, friends, colleagues or emergency services with a pre-recorded message. The unit can call up to eight pre-programmed telephone numbers, with a priority option and programmable dialing cycles, to assure your emergency contact is alerted. Works independently or with an automatic, wireless connection to Burglar Stopper® Wire-free Home Protection System MCM# 82-14175.
- Works independently, with Auto Dialer Panic Remote or with an automatic, wireless connection to Wire-free Home Protection System
- Calls family, friends, colleagues or emergency services with your pre-recorded message when activated
- Ideal for the elderly or lone workers
- Can call up to 8 pre-programmed telephone numbers (with priority number option & programmable dialing cycles)
- Easy set-up and installation
- AC powered with back-up battery and low battery indicator
- Main unit requires 120V AC adapter (included) and 4 x AA alkaline back-up batteries (not included)
- Note: Requires analog land line (not compatible with digital phone service)
|MCM Part #:||82-14237|
|Safety Technology International Part #:||STI-WS110|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|