The Wireless Mailbox Alert Kit lets you know when mail is delivered eliminating repeat trips out to an empty mailbox. The mailbox sensor is triggered when the mailbox door is opened. The sensor sends a wireless radio signal to the indoor receiver display (up to 1000 feet away) which will chime and flash letting you know the mail has arrived. If the supervised transmitter is removed from the mailbox, stolen, loses signal or the battery is low, the receiver will produce a single beep once a minute.
- Designed to work with conventional mailboxes with doors that open downward
- Magnetic contact with 18 inch lead for irregular installations
- Includes a lithium battery (5 year lifespan)
- Small, rugged and weatherproof sensor provides years of reliable service
- One (1) year warranty from the date of original purchase
|MCM Part #:||82-14550|
|Safety Technology International Part #:||STI-34200|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|