The digital wireless micro-receiver easily plugs directly into your TV, DVR or surveillance monitor. Set up the security camera near the front or back doors, garage, backyard, patio, kid's room, or any location that you would like to keep an eye on. No need to run video cables between the cameras and the receiver. With the LIVE SD+ digital wireless technology, installation is made easy! Just connect the camera and receiver to a nearby power outlet and you're all set. Protect your home, family or business with ease using the Lorex LIVE SD+ digital wireless video security system.
- Simple installation. No video cables required 1
- Integrated digital video recorder (up to 32GB SD™ card supported)
- Multiple recording options: manual, motion or schedule 2
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Front panel feather touch controls
- Digital picture frame with the ability to upload your own pictures for discreet monitoring 3
- Review recordings and watch live video at the same time with Picture-In-Picture feature
- Built-in camera light filter provides accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- 2-Way Audio for Intercom usage
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m) away 4
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors 5
- View up to 4 cameras at the same time or in sequence
- Up to 180ft (55m) indoor/650ft (200m) outdoor wireless range 6
- AV output for viewing on a larger screen (e.g. TV)
- Tabletop, wall or under-counter mountable monitor
1. Cameras require a local power outlet.
2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time or all 4 cameras simultaneously on one screen (Quad view).
3. Ability to upload your own pictures supported using a PC only. Default covert function (blank screen) available as an alternative option.
4. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
5. Weather-resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
* No recurring charges. Internet connection required on connected PC or Mac. Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection. PC must be turned ON and Skype™ application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.