Boot and Swap drives at will
Whether you're on a data recovery mission or just want to check the contents of an older swapped out drive, NewerTech Voyager is the easiest, most convenient way to access data from any Serial ATA (SATA) drive.
Just insert any standard 2.5" or 3.5" SATA I/II/III drive with up to 3.0TB capacity into the compact docking base and select one of the four interfaces supported by your Mac® or PC for the fastest data transfer performance. Then, start reading and/or writing data to the docked drive. There's nothing else to install or configure.
Saves Time & Money
With its Plug and Play design, the NewerTech Voyager saves you the time of installing a drive into a computer or the cost of an external enclosure. Now you can think of bare SATA drives with the same convenience and instant access benefits as flash memory cards…but with huge gains in storage capacity.
Have multiple drives you need to access? No problem, NewerTech Voyager's unique design makes hot-swapping SATA drives a breeze*. When finished using your drive, simply pull up on it or use the eject lever for 3.5" drives for quick and effortless removal.
Ideal Solution For Photographers & Videographers
Instead of needing multiple enclosures and power supplies for every archived drive, NewerTech Voyager makes accessing your valuable data a breeze. Just slide in your drive, find the desired image or clip, and then return the drive to your storage safe.
Truly Plug and Play
With all supported interface connector cables included, an auto-switching power supply for worldwide compatibility, and flexible operating system compatibility, the NewerTech Voyager can travel your data universe with ease.
- Supports all all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s drives and SSD drives up to 3.0TB
- Quad Interface for maximum data transfer rates and system compatibility
- Data transfer rates up to 5.0Gb/s (500MB/s)
- Push button drive eject for safe removal
- Hot-Swap functionality for fast access of multiple SATA drives
- Weighted base and non skid rubber feet for stable operation
- 2-Color Status LED: Left side Blue = Power, Right side Flashing Red = Disk Activity
- Compact design...measures 5.28" x 3.70" x 2.68" inches
- Whisper Quiet operation…no cooling fan needed
- Plug and Play with Macs and PCs
- All interface connection cables included
- RoHS Compliant
- One year warranty
- CE approved
- eSATA - 3.0Gbit/s (or 300MB/sec)
- FireWire 800 - 800Mbps (or 100MB/sec)
- FireWire 400 - 400Mbps (or 50MB/sec)
- USB 3.0 - 5.0Gb/s (or 500MB/sec)
- External Auto-Switching US/Intl. UL Listed 100-240V AC/ 50-60Hz, 12V/3 Amp Output
- Macintosh Requirements:
- Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.2.2, OS X 10.2.x or later including ‘Lion’ 10.7.x, and an available FireWire, USB, or eSATA port. Time Machine® Compatible: Mac OS X 10.5 (version introduced) and later.
- Windows Requirements:
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98, and an available FireWire, USB, or eSATA port.
- Linux Requirements:
- Linux compatible via supported USB and FireWire interfaces.
Note: 3.0TB drives are only recognized by Windows XP 64-bit versions or later. The Windows XP 32-bit version DOES NOT support 3.0TB drives.
- (1) eSATA port
- (2) FireWire 800 (1394b) ports
- (1) FireWire 400 (1394a) port
- (1) USB 3.0 port, fully backward compatible with USB 2.0
|MCM Part #:||83-11879|
|Newer Technology Part #:||NWTFWU2ZS2HDK|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|