Watch live video, grab images and movies plus videoconference on your PC or Laptop
- Bring live video into your PC from camcorder, VCR or video camera. Maximum video format size: 720x480 (NTSC video).
- Save still and motion video images to your hard disk.
- Videoconference over the Internet.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Don't open your PC! USB-Live2 is an external device which connects your VCR, camcorder or video camera to your PC or laptop. Plug the USB-Live into the USB port and you're ready to watch video in a resizable window, right on your PC screen!
USB-Live2 digitizes video using high quality 4:2:2 video sampling. And you can work on applications while simultaneously watching video in a resizable window.
Spice up your multimedia presentations! Create digital movies in the Microsoft AVI file format with Hauppauge's WinTV Capture application. The included Ulead DVD MovieFactory allows you to edit and author DVD’s, VideoCD’s and S-VCD’s.
Add video clips to your Web Page: Creative Webmasters can incorporate still frame video highlights or motion video clips on their web sites!
Videoconference over the Internet: USB-Live is a video digitizer and can be used with Internet videoconferencing applications such as Microsoft's NetMeeting, CU-SeeMe and more! Videoconference with your friends an family around the world right from your desktop!
Desktop Publishing: With our exclusive WinTV SnapShot application, you can quickly save video images! Capture 24-bit still video still images in TIFF, JPEG, BMP in color or black/white. Also great for web design.
Snap and print stills from whatever you're watching. Or record video clips from your camcorder or VCR to create your own high-impact presentations. With Hauppauge's SnapShot application, you can capture still video images in adjustable high-resolution modes.
- PC with Pentium processor or faster
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP (service pack 2)
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive for software installation
- Video digitizer: 720x480 for NTSC, 720x576 for PAL video sources
- Video source: S-Video or composite video
- Audio input: left and right audio
- 20" USB cable