Windows 7 was designed to simplify the things you do every day, work the way you want, and make some exciting new things possible. Windows 7 was designed to work with today's multi-core processors. All 32-bit versions of Windows 7 can support up to 32 processor cores and up to 4GB of RAM, while 64-bit versions can support up to 256 processor cores and up to 16GB of RAM.
- Everyday tasks are simpler. Scan all your open windows with Live Taskbar Previews. Find a file, connect to a network, or use Snap to arrange a couple windows side by side. All with two or three clicks.
- Your PC will work the way you want. Make it yours with personalization and be ready to go with fast Sleep and Resume. Use more of your older programs with Windows XP Mode. Protect your data and be more secure with less effort.
- Do new things. Use a touch-screen instead of a mouse. Connect to printers fast with Location Aware Printing. Share music, photos, and videos throughout your home with Play To. Use your PC to record live TV and watch Internet TV.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Note: Use of this software is subject to the terms of the Microsoft OEM System Builder License:
- The software is intended for preinstallation on a new personal computer for resale
- The software requires the assembler to provide end-user support for the Windows software, and cannot be transferred to another computer once it is installed
|MCM Part #:||83-12063|
|Microsoft Part #:||FQC-08289|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|