Using dual antennas (1T2R) this product provides data rates up to 300Mbps and reduces Wi-Fi dead zones in your wireless environment. This new standard supplies sufficient bandwidth for faster file transfer, music downloads, video streaming, on-line gaming & HD multi-media applications. In addition to the increased speed and coverage, you will be pleased to know that it is compatible with your existing 802.11b and 802.11g routers and access points. The unit also features a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button. This button assures quick and secure network setup.
Enjoy improved range, speed and reliability today with the Compact Wireless-N USB Adapter from IOGEAR!
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
- 1T2R multiple radio technology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- Compact and portable adapter plugs into your computer’s USB port
- Compatible Network Standards: IEEE 802.11n (up to 300Mbps) IEEE 802.11g (up to 54Mbps) IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps)
- Push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) simplifies secure and easy wireless configuration
- WEP,TKZP, AES, WPA and WPA2 hardware encryption schemes
- Frequency Band Modulation Method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM
- Supports Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Supports USB 2.0 with up to 300Mbps transfer rate; backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac or Linux OS
- Operating System
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Mac OS X v10.4 and above
- Linux Fedora 10 (Kernel: 126.96.36.199-117)
- Available USB port
- Wireless network
- 1 x Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty / Registration Card
For use with Raspberry Pi
The standard Raspbian OS for Raspberry Pi has the driver for this wireless adapter built-in, but a graphical WiFi interface was not added until the most recent OS release. Please see the Raspberry Pi foundation download page here
to download and install the most recent version of the operating system to install the wireless configuration utility.
||Transmit : < 380mA. ; Receive: < 250mA.
||0 ~ 50 celsius
||-10 ~ 70 celsius
||5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
||2.4GHz ~ 2.483GHz unlicensed ISM band
||IEEE 802.11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
||IEEE 802.11n : 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54, 60, 90, 120, 180, 240, 270 and up to 300Mbps
||64-bit or 128-bit WEP/WPA TKIP
||100 - 400m, depending on surrounding environment
||64 bit / 128 bit WEP, TKIP, AES
||On board chip antenna
||Up to 320 ft
|10" Peg Hook
|6" Peg Hook
|Unit Package Dimensions
|Unit Pack Wt.