The signal boost obtained by using IOGEAR's patented VSE (Video Signal Enhancement) Technology allows you to not only split the signal but it also amplifies the video signal to increase the transmission distance to about 215 feet away. This is no small feat, your average VGA card, over a standard VGA cable, sends a clear VGA signal approximately 25 feet.
Operating with a bandwidth of 350MHz (350 million cycles per second) that is almost 60 times greater than a simple TV signal. The high bandwidth allows for the transmission of large amounts of information at a very high rate of speed, thus allowing for the use of high resolution settings upwards of 1920 x 1440 in 24 or 32 bit true color mode.
- Stream a single video source to 2 separate VGA monitors
- Ultra High 350MHz Bandwidth Superior video quality, maintains highest signal strength in all applications up to 1920 x 1440
- Includes IOGEAR's patented VSE (Video Signal Enhancement) Technology, which amplifies video signal strength throughout your desired set-up
- Amplifies video signals increasing transmission distance up to 215 feet
- Cascadable -Allows you to expand your video splitter set up beyond 2 displays
- Hassle free, no software to install, instant installation and use
- Hot-Plug capability, Hot-Swappable, Plug-N-Play
- Compact design for easy placement
- Supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B at Port 1
- Video source with VGA (HDB-15) connection
- Displays with VGA (HDB-15) connection
- 1 x 2-Port VGA Video Splitter
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
||1 x HDB-15 Male
||2 x HDB-15 Female
|VGA Bandwidth (-3db)
||1920 x 1440 @ 60 Hz
||VGA, SVGA, XVGA, USXGA and Multi-sync
||0~80% RH; Non-condensing
|Unit Package Dimensions
|Unit Pack Wt.
|Unit Wt. w/accessories
|MCM Part #:||83-12371|
|Iogear Part #:||GVS72|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 414
MCM Cat 56, Page 389View in Catalog