Take a computer's video signal and display it on multiple analog monitors with this 2-port VGA splitter.
This splitter provides fast and flexible solutions for test bench facilities, data centers, or video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations, educational facilities, stock quotes, and more.
- Supports ultra high 250 MHz video (-3dB) bandwidth
- Enhance video signals for distance up to 65m
- Can be daisy chained to hook multiple splitters together
- All metal casing
- Small form factor
- Supports up to 1600 X 1200 resolution at 75Hz
- Ideal for video broadcasting: remote monitoring, presentations, educational facilities.
- Has locking connectors for cables
- IBM - Compatible PC & MAC
- Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Mac9.0 or higher
- 64 MB RAM or above
- Pentium 233 MHz or higher
|Cable Distance (Device to Monitor)
||VGA. SVGA, XGA, Multi sync
|Video Input Connectors
||1 X HD-15 Male
|DC 9V Power Consumption (MAX.)
||1600X1200 @ 75 Hz
|Video Output Connectors (HD-15 Female)
|MCM Part #:||83-12597|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||VS1120|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|