16GB PNY Micro SDHC Class 10 Memory Card with adapter
By PNY Technologies (P-SDU16G10-GE)
MCM Part #83-12718
PNY’s new line of High Speed microSDHC flash memory cards is perfect for the latest smartphones, Tablet PCs and other mobile internet devices that carry a microSD slot. Add more storage to your mobile device and enjoy more mobile content such as apps, e-books, web video, music and movies. High Speed microSDHC cards are rated Class 10 which guarantees fast transfer speeds so you can quickly transfer and share your content while you’re on the go.
Increase your Tablet’s storage capacity and enjoy more mobile content such as apps, e-books, web video, music and movies. PNY’s High Speed microSDHC cards for Tablet PCs are rated Class 10 which translates to 10MB/s write speeds so you can store and transfer your content faster.
- Write Performance: Class 10 rating, 10MB/s (66X)*
- Read Performance: Up to 20MB/s
- Capacity: 16GB (Also available in 8GB and 32GB**
- Temperature: Tested to perform from -25° C to 85° C (-13° F to 185° F)
- Durability: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
*Up to 10MB/s sequential write speed. Based on PNY's internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device. Not all SDHC host devices can achieve up to 20MB/s sequential read and 10MB/s sequential write speeds. 1x = 150KB/sec.
**Please note: For flash media devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage.
Included with your purchase you will receive a bonus movie download. See the details at www.pny.com/movies
- Choose from 35 titles - there's something for everyone
- Watch as many times as you want from up to 2 different PCs
|MCM Part #:||83-12718|
|PNY Technologies Part #:||P-SDU16G10-GE|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 391
MCM Cat 56, Page 335View in Catalog