As always with Arduino, every element of the platform – hardware, software and documentation – is freely available and open-source. This means you can learn exactly how it's made and use its design as the starting point for your own circuits. Hundreds of thousands of Arduino boards are already fueling people’s creativity all over the world, everyday.
- Requires and Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Ethernet Controller: W5100 with internal 16K buffer
- Connection speed: 10/100Mb
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
For more information, please go to the Arduino website
|MCM Part #:||83-13141|
|Arduino Part #:||A000024|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 665
MCM Cat 56, Page 330View in Catalog