- USB audio decoding and output for PC, functioning as a high quality external USB soundcard*
- Texas Instruments’ PCM2706 serves as USB receiver. For better sound quality, a Wolfson WM8740 serves as digital-to-analog convertor (DAC), pairing with a high performance operational amplifier from ADI for the DAC circuit
- Build-in headphone amplifier utilizing AD8692 and Texas Instruments’ TPA6130A as pre- and power-amp for high performance, good resolution, low distortion, and powerful output
- Standard 3.5mm stereo line-in jack for portable amplification with conventional audio source
- Dual 3.5mm headphone output jack. Convenient design makes it easy to share music between two listeners
- World’s first portable headphone amplifier with dual colors OLED display
- Easy to use digital volume control function with great precision and channel balance
- Build-in EQ for 3 levels of Bass Boost
- Build-in rechargeable 1050 mAH Li-ion battery for 80 hours of continuous operation**
- Quality anodized aluminum satin finish case design, small and compact, ideal to be wrapped together with digital audio player
- User selectable USB charging function to help prolong battery lifespan and lower distortion from power supply circuit
- User definable startup volume memory and maximum volume limiter to protect user from hearing damage due to loud volume
- Automatic keylock feature
- User definable sleep timer function and total runtime display***.
* This model supports driverless plug and play on Windows XP, Windows 2000, Vista, Windows 7, and various Mac OS.
** Full battery charge via computer USB port after 200 minutes and capable of 80 hours of continuous operation, tested under laboratory condition for evaluative purpose only.
*** Total system runtime will accumulate from the first use. It will be reset to zero after either reset button is pressed, reloading default setting, or when the battery depleted
- Output Power: 150mW (16 ohm)16mW (300 ohm)
- Headphone Impedance Range: 16 ohm ~ 300 ohm
- SNR: ≥=95dB (A weight)on line-in; ≥100dB (A weight)on USB-in
- Distortion: <0.009% on line-in; <0.008% on USB-in
- Frequency Range: 10Hz ~ 100KHz
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Recharging: USB 5V DC 400mA
- Size: 3.78" x 2.17" x 0.61"
- Weight: 3.53 oz.
Note: Due to the USB spec restriction on digital audio format. This device only support up to 48kHz / 16bits USB decoding function.