The display is very easy to use - simply connect 4.5-15VDC to the red and black wires, then connect a composite video source to the yellow and black wire. Voila, a television display! There's a little button to adjust the LED backlight brightness (5 levels) - there is no other adjustment available but we found that the color and contrast look great right out of the box.
To demonstrate it, photos were taken with the display connected to a Raspberry Pi, but it will also work connected to any analog composite-video output such as a YBox or Propeller w/Video out. It will not work with a device that only outputs VGA, HDMI or any other digital video signal.
- Power with 4.5-15VDC only into onboard buck converter
- 80mA power draw at 12V, 180mA at 5V
- Control board measures 51mm x 44mm
- Four 2.2mm drill holes on a 46mm x 39mm square
- Visible display dimensions: 50.4mm horizontal x 37.8mm vertical
- Resolution: 320 RGB wide x 240 high
- Dot pitch: 0.0525mm wide x 0.1575mm high
- Display metal case dimensions: 60.73 x 45.07 x 2.54 mm
|MCM Part #:||83-14399|
|Adafruit Industries Part #:||912|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|