The BeagleBone LCD7 Cape provides an LCD solution with touchscreen capability for BeagleBone boards. The 7" TFT LCD screen, attached to the topside of the board, can display up to a resolution of 800x480 and is a 4-wire resistive touchscreen. The board is equipped with seven buttons located at finger-friendly positions. These buttons include power, reset, and five user buttons, which are mapped to different GPIO signals. The backside of the cape is where the BeagleBone and additional cape can be mounted.
- BeagleBone LCD7 Cape
- BeagleBone (with supported software)
- 5V DC power supply (we recommend 5V - 2A)
- Stylus (optional)
- Power: 5V DC, 3.3V via expansion header, 5V via expansion header
- Display Model: ThreeFive TFC-S9700RTWV35TR-01
- Display Type: 7" TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800x480
- Touchscreen: 4-wire
- Indicators: One Power LED, One User LED
- Buttons: One power button, One reset button, Five user buttons
- Connectors: Two 46-position male headers, One 10-position male header, Two 46-position female connectors, One 10-position female connector
- Size: 4.50" x 6.90"
- Layers: 6
- PCB Thickness: .062"
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
The BeagleBone LCD7 Cape uses 39 signals including:
|MCM Part #:||83-14434|
|Beagleboard Part #:||BB-BONE-LCD7-01|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 675View in Catalog