Navigate quickly and smoothly through screens and docs
The four-way touch strip on the Sculpt Touch Mouse lets you breeze up and down, left and right, and through windows and documents with just the swipe of your finger. While you scroll, you’ll feel the nice surprise of tactile feedback. Sculpt Touch Mouse is also a powerful complement to Windows 8, navigating fluidly and intuitively around the Start Screen.
Ready right away, with nothing to plug in or lose
The Sculpt Touch Mouse uses Bluetooth® connectivity, which means you never need to worry about losing a transceiver or giving up a valuable USB slot. Just pair your mouse and start swiping.
- Four-Way Touch Scrolling- Scroll vertically AND horizontally using the sleek touch strip. Flick up, down, and side to side to navigate spreadsheets, long documents, web pages and the new features of Windows 8. Scroll slowly with a gentle swipe or quickly with a flick of the finger, then tap to stop.
- Up to 9-Month Battery Life- Use your mouse for up to nine months without having to change batteries.
- BlueTrack Technology®- Works on virtually any surface in your home, office, or anywhere in between.
- Comfort and control for either hand- Easy to hold side grips and a contoured shape allows comfortable use in either hand.
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity - no transceiver required.
- Provides smooth and fluid Windows 8 navigation experience.
- Three customizable buttons for more control.
- Compact design to fit in your hand and go wherever you go.
- Works with many Android™ tablets.
- Computer/Operating System- Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7.
- 150 MB Hard Drive
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries required (included).
- Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 2.0
- Computer enabled with Bluetooth®
- Broadband required. Added charges may apply.
|MCM Part #:||83-14450|
|Microsoft Part #:||6PL-00003|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 338View in Catalog