MetaWatch is a wearable development system that enables rapid development of ‘connected-watch’ applications. With Meta Watch, developers can quickly and easily extend the interfaces of devices and applications to the wrist. The Meta Watch platforms utilize embedded Bluetooth® technology to connect to smartphones, mobile devices and other Bluetooth enabled devices. For support and complete information,visit www.metawatch.org.
This digital Meta Watch platform is based on the MSP430F5438A MSP430™ ultra-low-powermicrocontroller and CC2560 Bluetooth host controller solution from Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI).
- An easy to use Bluetooth enabled wearable development system
- Fully-tooled; production-ready modules with FCC, CE certification
- Stainless steel case
- Leather strap
- Water-resistant (3 ATM)
- Mineral crystal lens
- Vibrating motor
- Three-axis accelerometer
- Ambient light sensor
- 3 Buttons
- Includes programming /charging clip & USB cable
- Ability to easily program through external clip & cable; no need to open watch
- Supports open source projects that support both CCS (Code Composer Studio) and IAR tool chains