Additional features with the R3 version are:
ATmega16U2 instead 8U2 as USB-to-Serial converter.
1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins for TWI communication placed near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board and the second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
stronger RESET circuit.
"Uno" means "One" in Italian and is named to mark the upcoming release of Arduino 1.0. The Uno and version 1.0 will be the reference versions of Arduino, moving forward. The Uno is the latest in a series of USB Arduino boards, and the reference model for the Arduino platform; for a comparison with previous versions, see theindex of Arduino boards.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which .5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
|MCM Part #:||83-14706|
|Arduino Part #:||A000073|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|