The PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG retains the familiar Arduino form-factor and pin-outs, and can accept/interface with shields meant for Arduino boards. The main difference is that the PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG uses 3.3V for everything instead of the Arduino's 5V (though some of the I/O pins are 5V tolerant). The PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG programs in Python and using the Pinguino IDE. If you are familiar with the Arduino, then you should have absolutely no trouble using the PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG.
- PIC32MX440F256H 80 Mhz microcontroller with 256KB Flash and 32KB RAM
- DCDC power supply with input voltage supported from 9V to 30V DC
- All components are selected to work in typical INDUSTRIAL temperature ranges of -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables handheld and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery power supply option with BUILD-IN on board charger, so when you attach battery it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and it AUTOMATICALLY will power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- MicroSD-card for data logging
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- RTC - Real Time Clock onboard.
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- A separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allow the ADC to be read correctly without the digital noise pickup.
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- All components are LOWER than the connectors, so the shields do not interference with them
- Mini USB connector power used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
|MCM Part #:||83-14844|
|Olimex Part #:||PIC32-PINGUINIO-OTG|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 676View in Catalog