The OLIMEXINO-STM32 retains the familiar Arduino form-factor and pin-outs, and can accept/interface with shields meant for Arduino boards. The main difference is that the Maple uses 3.3V for everything instead of the Arduino's 5V (though some of the I/O pins are 5V tolerant). Olimex also copied the Arduino's programming language and IDE; you can also program in C using the lower-level libmaple. If you are familiar with the Arduino, then you should have absolutely no trouble using a OLIMEXINO-STM32.
The OLIMEXINO-STM32 boasts a modern 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STMicroelectronics' STM32F103RBT6, ARMv7-M architecture) clocked at 72 MHz, and offers higher resolution ADCs and PWM output, more peripherals, more GPIO (than the Uno), more memory, and just more features in general
- STM32F103RBT6 microcontroller
- DCDC power supply allow power input voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, also enable application which are in industrial power supply 24VDC.
- All components are selected to work in typical INDUSTRIAL temperature ranges of -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables handheld and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargable battery power supply option with BUILD-IN on board charger, so when you attach battery it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and it AUTOMATICALLY will power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- RTC - Real Time Clock onboard.
- CAN with driver allows automotive applications
- MicroSD-card for data logging
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- A separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allow the ADC to be read correctly without the digital noise pickup.
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- All components are LOWER than the connectors, so the shields do not interference with them
- Mini USB connector power used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
|MCM Part #:||83-14845|
|Olimex Part #:||OLIMEXINO-STM32|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|