Leaf Labs - Maple
The Maple is a improved version of the Arduino Uno. The Maple maintains the same pin and mounting hole positions as the Arduino Uno.
The Maple boasts a modern 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STMicroelectronics' STM32F103RBT6, ARMv7-M architecture) clocked at 72 MHz. The Maple offers higher resolution ADCs, PWM output, more GPIO and just more features in general. The Maple retains the familiar Arduino form-factor and pin-outs, and can accept shields meant for Arduino boards.
The main difference between the Maple and Uno is that the Maple uses 3.3V for everything instead of the Arduino's 5V (though some of the I/O pins are 5V tolerant). LeafLabs also copied the Arduino's programming language and IDE; you can also program in C using the lower-level libmaple. If you are familiar with the Arduino, then you should have absolutely no trouble using a Maple.
The Maple boasts a modern 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STMicroelectronics' STM32F103RBT6, ARMv7-M architecture) clocked at 72 MHz, and offers higher resolution ADCs and PWM output, more peripherals, more GPIO (than the Uno), more memory, and just more features in general
- MCU: STM32F103RBT6, a 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 microprocessor
- Clock Speed: 72 MHz
- 128 KB Flash and 20 KB SRAM
- 43 digital I/O pins (GPIOs)
- 15 PWM pins at 16 bit resolution
- 15 analog input (ADC) pins at 12-bit resolution
- 2 SPI peripherals
- 2 I2C peripherals
- 7 Channels of Direct Memory Access (DMA) (dma.h)
- 3 USART (serial port) peripherals
- One advanced and three general-purpose timers
- Dedicated USB port for programming and communications
- Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC) (including external interrupt on GPIOs)
- Supplies up to 500 mA at 3.3 V, with separate 250 mA digital and analog regulators for low-noise analog performance
- Open source, four layer design
- Support for low power, sleep, and standby modes (<500 µA)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 4 V — 12 V
- Dimensions: 2.05? × 2.1?
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
|MCM Part #:||83-15151|
|Leaf Part #:||MAPLE_D25|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 668View in Catalog