This is a SolidDigi breakout board for the DS1077. DS1077 is a dual-output, programmable, oscillator. Contains a filter capacitor and all 8 pins broken out to a 0.1" header.
The DS1077 can be used as a processor-controlled frequency synthesizer or as a standalone oscillator. The two synchronous output operating frequencies are user-adjustable in submultiples of the master frequency through the use of two on-chip programmable prescalers and a divider. The specific output frequencies chosen are stored in non-volatile (EEPROM) memory. The DS1077 defaults to these values upon power-up.
- Processor-controlled or standalone solidstate oscillator
- Frequency changes on-the-fly
- Dual low-jitter, synchronous fixed frequency outputs
- 2-wire serial interface (I2C)
- Frequency outputs 16.2kHz to 133MHz
- ±0.5% variation over temp (+25°C to +70°C)
- ±0.5% initial tolerance
- Nonvolatile (NV) setting storage
- Single 5V supply
- No external component
- Power-down mod
- Synchronous output gating